Tuesday 30 November 2021

My Terrifying House Story

 Hello fellow viewers. Today I have made/finished a story and I like it even though I made it XD. Anyway, I loved making this because the genre is thriller/horror. I love making horror stories because if you didn't know, I love making them.

Anyway, I hope you like it!

ENJOY!!

One day I was walking along a dark gloomy street at night to look at the shimmering stars. It was hard to see them because of a tree in the way, so I keeped walking and then I found a weird path of stairs going up to a house, so I started to walk up the stairs. There were wolves howling and owls hooting, it seemed like I was the only thing that was walking around when SUDDENLY a bird swooped through the trees and was heading for me so I stepped back and nearly tripped. The bird stared at me with a hideous face, it looked like a vulture but it was to ugly to be one. I walked all the way up the stairs to find  that there were trees covering the view so I walked inside. Suddenly the door SLAMMED close behind me, I was stunned because there was no wind, I was terrified. I was walking when something grabbed me and said “Time is running out... You only have a matter of minutes.”

I ran and ran but there was no exit, the door was locked. locked , in a house with no escape is no treat, it is a death wish...

As soon as I stepped into this horrifying house I knew something was wrong. There were pictures of a weird golden key shown everywhere around the house. I was wondering if the golden key could get me out of this house. There was a wooden door at the edge of the intimidating house. Unfortunately I wasn’t sure if I should open it because I have no idea what could happen or be inside, but I had no choice… I entered it. My mind was hurting, I could hear screaming, there were people grabbing me and then turning into dust, was I hallucinating, I was scared out of my life. My eyes were shaking but then they started to straiten and what I saw was horrendous. It was like I stepped right into a tardis. There was mist and fog covering my sight but it seemed to clear up when I walked up to it. I kept walking until I saw something fly RIGHT in front of me. I stepped back and fell down a big deep hole. Suddenly I felt a big force of energy pushing against me, it flung me back onto the ground. And right there, perching on a clock, was a crow and the crow had the golden key...


I walked to the crow as slowly as a snail, the bird didn’t notice me, I think. I was on my hands and knees and then suddenly, I leaped from the ground and jumped onto the crow. I think I crushed it, I felt bad for the bird but I got the key. As I picked up the key and walked to the door I heard the voice again. “Time is running out... You only have a matter of minutes.”

This time I ran like a cheetah to the door and somehow, it was CLOSING! I ran and RAN… I was out, as I ran to the door there was a frightful chill of cold wind pacing through my spine. I walked to the door and slotted the key into the lock and turned it. It opened. I walked outside and it felt like I was the first person to set foot on earth for some reason. I walked and tripped but I started to float into the air. Was I dreaming this whole thing, NOPE, I wasn’t, I started to fly towards the ocean and then stopped. I DROPPED! I was falling. There was no way to fly but then I belly flopped into the ground but, it wasn’t ground, it didn’t hurt, IT WAS WATER!! So, I soon discovered that I could walk on water, so I embarked on a journey across the ocean.


I liked this because it was fun to make.

We have been doing this for maybe 4 days.

Blog ya LATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.