Wednesday 19 August 2020

My Toe Still HURTS!

 Hello. This Lock down I was playing a lot of fun games until I was playing on a elliptical that my Mum and Dad use. 

My Mum and I were playing Darts and it was her turn. So I got on the elliptical and my foot slipped and went behind the elliptical and split my whole entire toe open.

 I was not rushed to hospital. It was really painful. But I managed to not do anything that would get me into shock which means you faint.

 Here's a picture, the picture is not that good because my toe is covered by a plaster because I am not allowed to take the plaster off.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Ant, your BFF Kaito here. Ouch! that must hurt I would probably be crying from pain at that time if that happened to me. Hey one question for you who were you playing with were you playing with only your mom or with your whole family? Bye blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was playing with my mum and my brother.

      Delete
  2. Hi Antonio

    the way you hurt your toes definitely sounded painful. I hope that you are back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Antonio, that is one way to use an elliptical machine! I hope your toe is is feeling a bit better today. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ant it is Isaac your other bff that would have hurt a lot remember when I split my lip open. Hope you get better😁.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isaac. Thanks, my toe is better and I am able to take off my plaster so I will update this post. But my toe is way better so thank you.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.