Friday 19 November 2021

Fabulous Rifleman "Titipounamu" Writing

Hello fellow viewers. Today I have made a story and it is based off the bird called the Rifleman or "Titipounamu."

I loved making this because I love making stories.

Anyway, I hope you like the story!

Enjoy!


Suddenly, I was flying through the forest flapping my wings for my life when suddenly out of nowhere, the rat jumps out at ME! I don’t know what to do and I thought that this was the end, but the rat lifted his nose into the air and started to smell something, he dropped me and left, my head was confused but suddenly I heard a big CRASH! I flew over to the sound and noticed something, the rat smelt some cheese and there he was, in the rat trap. He was flat, my heart slowed down because I just survived a horrifying rat attack. It was time to swoop through the trees and get home, my chicks were happy to see me, I gave them some food and we went to sleep…    It was a new day and I had just remembered to get breakfast for my chicks. As I glide through the air searching for a food source, it took a while but I found some but as I found some, standing there was a weird tall figure, just standing and looking at me. 

It had a wooden box in its hand, Cautiously I turned around and started flying back to my nest but, it kept following me and I was terrified so I sped up a little bit and got back to my nest I gave my chicks breakfast when SUDDENLY, we got shoved in a box I was scared out of my life, I was trying as hard as I could to get out but I couldn’t, it was over…    I woke up a little bit later to find myself in the forest, it didn’t look like the forest we lived in. Carefully, I turned around to find a nest where my chicks were I flew up to them, and HURT my leg, I looked down at my leg and there was a metal thing around my LEG! I tried to peck it off, but it was too tough to get off. At least was safe. I was normally expecting a rat to be in sight when I was getting food, but there was no rat anywhere. My days continued to be clear of rats and pests. There were rangers putting Rat traps down just in case there was a rat that was trying to eat me or my chicks. I think I like this place better.   The End



Have you made a story like this?

Blog ya LATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.