Thursday 27 August 2020

My Top Secret Underground Base!

 


Hello. I have been working on a Piskel for a long time now. So I decided to post it on my blog! It took me a long time because I had to do a lot of other work. 

But I noticed that someone in my class had already done something like this. 

But anyways here it is!!


In this House there is a secret hatch that leads down to a Top Secret Base. This base is filled with New Secret Technology. There is a man inside but this man is a robber and the robber has found the secret hatch to the base. the Robber found the storage compartment and inside that was a TOP SECRET WEAPON!    


To Be Continued...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Antonio.

    Thank you for sharing your Piskel picture with us. It looks like a lot of work has gone into it. Can you tell us a bit about the picture, what is happening in it, and perhaps why you created it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.