Thursday 27 August 2020

My Story For Today

Hello. I have made a story that I have to do for today. It is not that long because well you will see at the End.

I Hope You Like IT!

Enjoy!


A long time ago there was a castle that was meant to be one of the finest castles in the world. There was a King and the King thought that he could never be defeated. One day a citizen from the town thought that he could see the future and it was like he could actually see the future! So the guy went to the castle to warn the King about something major! One of the guards stepped forward and said “ You should go home before you get hung up!” 

“But I need to warn the King!” 

“ About what?” 

“A GIANT!” The man said terrified. 

“It is not like you can see the future”

“But I can”

So the guard let him in surprisingly, like he was hypnotized. They rushed up to the King, then suddenly, a GIANT fell down on the ground in front of the castle!



To Be Continued...




1 comment:

  1. Kuruna hanashi Antonio,
    Very cool story (That Is What Kūruna hanashi Means)
    It reminds me of the snowman story posted on my blog.
    I really like your pixel art that is very cool.
    Blog you later, Caleb

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.