Wednesday 31 March 2021

Writing Sample " Crashed"

 Hello fellow bloggers. Today I have made some writing and it is a writing sample that I have to do. I finished it like a pro😎.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy.


  As I steer the helicopter towards the mountain, I get a warning sound in the cab of my helicopter.

I am out OF FUEL!!

I try to land but the wind is sustainable and I keep on getting pulled towards the eye of the storm.

Suddenly I look at the altitude meter and I am 10 meters away from the GROUND!!

I start to see through the broad mist and I am going down fast.

I am calling for help but the signal is jammed.

I say to myself “ I will be…” CRASH, BOOM!!


I have impacted the ground.

With water dropping on my head, I had just woken up from being unconscious.

I looked up, the sky was blue but the ground was green.

I had crashed and as I turned my head, I started to recognize my vivid red helicopter.

As I lift my leg, I notice that the helicopter has been smashed to pieces.

I saw the helicopter propellers viciously laying on the ground as if some giant human had stepped on it.

I could barely lift my right leg, “ I think it might be broken” I said to myself.

The sky had turned blue again.

I found a stick and I used the stick as crutchers.

Suddenly I heard something come from the helicopter, it said “We have spotted a crashed helicopter, and we see someone

 

It was the radio and at the same time, I saw another helicopter to rescue me!!

As they approached me they asked if I was okay as they helped me on to the helicopter.

I was going home.






Have you ever wrote a story like this?


Blog Ya LATER!!!




P.S I don't know why it is all spread out and has a lot of spaces in it.

I think it is a problem that all blogs have.

Sorry if you can't read it.



BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. ANTONIO ITSA ME TAMTAI FROM Owrairaka ut school

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.