Friday 13 March 2020

Antonio's trip to Howick historical village

On the 9-3-20 room 24 went to Howick historical village. Howick historical village was from the 1850. Room 24 went with room 23 and 25. we had so much fun at howick historical village.

The place I loved the much was the historical mansion homestead. It was so amazing to look at. they had stuff that was related to the stuff that is made now!!! It was very annoying that the girls got to go first for everything😭 but I got used to it. It was weird because the girls had to look pretty and the boys had too look strong😳 now this is the weirdest part of all... the boys had to get a wife!!!! Now room 24 and half of room 23 had to go to school in the village. It was actually fun.
That is me with my hand on my face. I do not know what I am doing? And that is my friend next to me. His name is Kaito. That is the class we were in.

Then we had to go to the other room because we take turns in the places. Now we are in a room of ways to communicate. The first way to communicate was to use Morse code. It was kind of hard to use Morse code but also easy. Then we learned Semaphore and Braille Here's a picture to show you what it looked like.



now we are doing the tour it was very fun to look at the old stuff. The house I liked the most was the homestead mansion which I have already told you about. I really liked the waterwheel. I really liked the clay house too. Now we had to back on the bus back to school 😭 but I really want to go back to Howick historical village again.

By Antonio

2 comments:

  1. I love my writing 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ant yeah we sure had a great time at the historical village i liked thhe bit were we got to play with thpse toy looken things what wa your favourite part of teh trip

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.